Operations Manager Jobs in Jeddah. Currently we are looking for Operations Manager for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties :
• Provides oversight to multiple onshore Rig Managers and supports their efforts to optimize rig performance
• Reviews trends and executes improvement plans to achieve rig performance goals
• Ensures group of rigs has sufficient operational support (onshore/offshore) to meet client requirements
• Ensures proper execution of ARO Drilling policies and procedures
• Manages contractual disputes or rig performance issues with client; is accountable to ensure a strong client relationship
• Ensures proper equipment spares for assigned rigs in capital spare inventories
• Reviews and approves rig location details (drawings/spud can curves)
• Reviews financial cash flow for assigned rigs and implements action where required
• Conducts audits on assigned rigs.
Qualifications and requirements :
• 3 years in a role overseeing the management of multiple drilling rigs or 7 years as a jack-up Rig Manager. Jack-up experience required, experience working in Saudi Arabia strongly preferred.
• Education, Training, Licenses and/or Certifications
• Bachelor s degree in Engineering or related field preferred; requirement can be offset by equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So you never miss any updates.
Currently we are looking for Operations Manager for our company in Jeddah. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Operations Manager Jobs in Jeddah
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.