Job Title : Payroll/ Personnel Specialist jobs in Saudi Arabia
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Payroll/ Personnel Specialist jobs in Saudi Arabia. Currently we are looking for Payroll/ Personnel Specialist for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
Processes company’s payroll every pay period.
• Maintains payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data.
• Computes employee pay based on time records, benefits, and taxes.
• Answers staff questions about wages, deductions, attendance, and time records.
• Receives and coordinates requests for leave and other absences.
• Keep record and update all Employees Leaves & vacations files.
• Prepare and send the overtime to HR & Admin Manager and Financial Department each month.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
- Proven work experience as an HR Specialist
- Proven work experience in maintaining payroll processing system
- Solid understanding of labor law and payroll process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Team management skills.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org