Job Title : Payroll Specialist jobs in Jeddah
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Payroll Specialist jobs in Jeddah. Currently we are looking for Payroll Specialist for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
Establishing and implementing efficiency-based payroll and personnel processes in countries that serve integrated HR systems,
• Establishment of information systems to follow up payroll and personnel information with HR Center of Excellence, updating and developing in line with needs,
• Establishment and follow-up of personnel attendance control systems, follow-up of work plans and annual leave,
• Execution of the Expat work permit and residence permit purchase procedures, follow-up. The filing, updating and archiving of employees’ personal information,
• Following the creation, updating and implementation of the procedures and instructions for the payroll and personal affairs,
• Monthly and periodic transactions regarding the calculation of foreign payroll and bonus are carried out completely within the framework of corporate processes and legal regulations.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
Graduate in Business Administration, Economics or Related Fields
• 4 years of experience in Personnel & Payroll operations,
• Strong knowledge of payroll legislation and procedures,
• Experienced in Egypt specific fiscal law, social security and labor,
• SAP Payroll module knowledge is an advantage,
• Advanced level of excel knowledge.
• Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) in English.
• Flexibility to travel.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
Currently we are looking for Payroll Specialist for our company in Jeddah. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Payroll Specialist jobs in Jeddah
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com