Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
Currently we are looking for Penetration Tester for our company in Riyadh. interested Candidates can submit their application. Penetration Tester Riyadh jobs
Key Responsibilities :
1. Perform red and purple team assessments, assumed breach assessments (red team engagements with a pre-deployed implant), ransomware readiness reviews, threat analysis and social-engineering assessments.
2. You may also, infrequently, be asked to conduct external/internal/wireless network assessments, web and mobile application testing, source code reviews, network security architecture reviews.
3. Interface with clients to address concerns, issues or escalations; track and drive to closure any issues that impact the service and its value to clients
4. Develop comprehensive and accurate reports and presentations for both technical and executive audiences.
5. Oversee and manage implementation improvements to Mandiant’s business processes, methodologies, tools and client communication methods.
6. Provide expert experience building information security programs to include hands-on implementation and/or assessment of security control, including for government clients.
7. Use formal project management skills in planning, tracking, and reporting on project progress
8. Manage relationships with local sales leadership, including identifying opportunities, driving new business through established contacts and using technical acumen to assist the local delivery team.
1. Minimum of 5 years of relevant hi-tech experience, preferably in an organization with a strong consulting presence or inside a government agency with a comparable mandate.
2. 3+ years experience in web and mobile application penetration testing (iOS and Android).
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Penetration Tester for our company in Riyadh. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Penetration Tester Riyadh jobs for Saudi Networkers Services (SNS Group)
Vacancies in Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.