Website Chalhoub Group
At Chalhoub, together we achieve excellence ! As a People Relations Executive you would be responsible for the day-to-day HR administrative tasks (employee enquiries, certificate requests, HRIS data entry etc). You would also be responsible for handling non-critical employee relations while connecting closely with Group HR’s competence center.
Key Responsibilities :
– Administer employee’s attendance, leave, vacations and overall absenteeism
– Ensure the adherence of all employees to organization’s HR policies and regulations
– Follow up with all employees concerning medical certificates for sick leave, and out of office/absence forms
– Handle all medical insurance claims and liaise with insurance companies for employees’ collections
– Issue/cancel access cards in adherence to security policies
– Prepare welcome kits for new employee orientation sessions
– Prepare absenteeism calculations for end of service settlement
– Attend to employee enquiries on company policies and procedures
– Handle and follow up on the work visa and labor contract processes
– Act as a coordinator between PRO’s and employees.
– Lead the work visa and labor contract renewals
– Process the application, renewal and cancellation of all documents for labor cards, work permits and residency visas
– Schedule medical examinations for the processing of residence visas
– Update document according to expiry on the HRIMS
– Initiate, update and maintain employees’ personal data on the HRMS
– Keep updated records on all new immigration and labor legislations as communicated by the PRO and the HR Manager
– Prepare staff turnover reports (new comers, leavers, total headcount), KPI report for absenteeism.
– Update staff lists accordingly.
Education & Experience :
– Strong administrative and communication skills
– Competent in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
– Excellent communication skills
– Able to effectively manage your time and deliver against tight deadlines
– Previous HR experience or qualifications are beneficial
– Retail experience is highly desirable.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for People Relations Executive job in Dubai. interested Candidates can submit their application.
People Relations Executive Dubai jobs
Vacancies in Dubai
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.