Job Title : Personal Assistant jobs in Riyadh
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Personal Assistant jobs in Riyadh. Currently we are looking for Personal Assistant for our company in Riyadh. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
• Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the CEO
• Organizing events and conferences
• Reminding the CEO of important tasks and deadlines.
• Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence
• Develops Filling system hard copy and soft copies.
• Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
• Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
• Executing all kind researches requested by CEO.
• Taking meeting minutes.
• Plan in-house or off-site activities like parties, celebrations and conferences.
• Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs.
• Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
• Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the CEO is well prepared for meetings;
• Handles meetings inside and outside the company.
• Follows up pending subjects & report the feedback.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Experience: 3-5 years in the same career.
• Suitable University Degree preferably a Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Business Administration.
• Excellent organization & project management skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Flexibility in both the working hours & in dealing with the different situations.
• Excellent command of English both written and spoken.
• Very good in working with numbers.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Very time efficient, self-motivated, and organized.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com