Pharmacist Jobs in Jeddah. Currently we are looking for Pharmacist for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
• Maintains established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality assurance program, safety, environmental and infection control standards.
• Compounds, labels and packages medications and pharmaceuticals
• Advises patients and family on use of various medications including dosage, side effects and composition.
• Ensures secure storage of narcotics and other controlled substances on a regular basis.
• Assists in preparing required reports by compiling information.
• Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, current literature, in-service meetings and workshop.
• Attend meetings as required.
• Performs other related duties as assigned or required.
Qualifications and requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
• Prior experience working in pharmacies.
• Good oral & written communication skills.
• Ability to work with all types of individuals in multiple settings and locations and to promote diversity in the workplace.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So you never miss any updates.
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.