Job Title : Planning Manager jobs in Jeddah
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Planning Manager jobs in Jeddah. Currently we are looking for Planning Manager for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
Schedules, plans and oversees the entire program of work.
• Plans, organizes, and coordinates planning activities
• Selects the most appropriate techniques and logical sequence of activities to complete project scope.
• Inputs the work breakdown structure information in means to assess an accurate forecast on time, resources and cash flow of the project.
• Maintains and updates stationary & rotating equipment technical records, prepares technical reports, helps in generating data for inputs to budgets, improvement in maintenance methods/procedures, equipment replacement.
• Supervises training programs for new employees in his units. Ensures following of relevant fire & safety.
• Attended & knowledge to work on Shutdown maintenance, Preventive maintenance, Corrective maintenance.
• Determines appropriate logistics solution in managing resources.
• Sets up alerts for all important contractual and milestone dates.
• Prepares cash flow, charts and histograms on planning projects.
• Verifies critical path and interfaces between design/ engineering/ procurement / execution.
• Monitors progress periodically and compares it with the baseline planning .
• Updates the schedule based on inputs received from project team.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
BS in Mechanical / Electrical engineering
• Minimum 7-10 years of experience in planning of shut down and turnaround projects in Mechanical / Electrical engineering sector.
• Strong familiarity with project management software, such as Primavera and computer literate.
• Interpersonal skill, ethical values and commitment to continual improvement.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org