Walkin interview for Planning Manager. Currently we are looking for Planning Manager for our company in Riyadh. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Determine equipment, materials and manpower required to complete production target .
• Determine production requirements based on plant capacity and production specifications.
• Ensure a consistent handoff of planning information to the production via the Planners
• Establish and monitor system parameters, including safety stock levels for finished goods and raw material inventories
• Plan work flow and schedules for production departments.
• Identify delays and accordingly adjust schedules to meet deadlines.
• Notify customers on any delays and outages.
• Determine equipment, materials and manpower required to complete production.
• Assist in employee hiring, training, performance evaluation, retention and termination activities.
• Oversee and mentor the Planning Group to ensure a high level of proficiency and development.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
Bachelor degree in a relevant Major
• Advanced level in MS office
• at least 2-5 years experience in planning
• Leadership skills
• Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Planning Manager for our company in Riyadh. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Planning Manager Riyadh jobs
Vacancies in Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org