Planning Team Leader Jobs in Jeddah. Find the latest Planning Team Leader job vacancies and employment opportunities in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
• Planning personnel, material and financial resources. Adhering to the approved budget and introducing suitable measures to counteract potential and actual deviations in consultation with the line manager.
• Continuously standardizing and optimizing processes and organizational structures and initiating corresponding measures.
• Ensuring and implementing preventative and responsive complaints and deviation management.
• Defining, implementing and ensuring an optimum exchange of information within the division and with the interfaces.
• Implementing and ensuring efficient and effective processes in the company’s internal IT systems and their documentation.
• Monitoring optimum production planning regarding rough and detailed planning in consultation with Production.
• Implementing an order of priority for competing orders and developing a suggested solution involving Customer Service.
Job Requirements :
A Bachelor degree in Engineering or other relevant disciplines.
• 5-7 years of experience preferably in Manufacturing/ FMCG fields.
• SAP experience is a must.
• Excellent leadership and time management skills.
• Excellent command of English language.
• Supply chain certificate is a Must.
walk in interview in Jeddah
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So you never miss any updates.
Currently we are looking for Planning Team Leader for our company in Jeddah. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Planning Team Leader Jobs in Jeddah
jobs in Jeddah with salary
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org