Currently AccorHotels are looking for Plumber for our company in Dubai. interested Candidates can submit their application. Plumber Dubai jobs in AccorHotels
Summary of Responsibilities:
– Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service.
– Perform pool and spa maintenance.
– Follow department policies, procedures and service standards.
– Follow all safety procedures.
– Maintain the flow and drainage of water, air, and other gases by assembling, installing, and repairing pipes.
– Guest room PPM and the Daily PPM rooms to check and carry out the job.
– Guest room/Apartment request attending.
– RSM request attending.
– Follow building plans and blueprints.
– Respond to, diagnose, and resolve plumbing emergencies.
– Perform routine inspections of plumbing and drainage systems.
– Make sure plant room reading taken as per the timing.
– Check the PPM check list and carry out the PPM as per schedule.
– PPM for FCU, EXF, PUMPs, Electrical DB, Dimmer panel, Fky killer, Kitchen PPM.
– Apartments request attending.
– While doing the PPM use the PPE.
– Responding immediately for any emergency request for fire alarm, water flooding, gas alarm etc.
– Report any hazard during work.
– Report any abuse of equipment or Energy.
– Other responsibilities as assigned.
– Strong experience as a Plumber in a hotel, for at least 3 years
– Physically fit and able to stand for long hours
– Excellent flexibility
– Creative mind, problem solving.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently AccorHotels are looking for Plumber for our company in Dubai. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Plumber Dubai jobs in AccorHotels
Search Vacancies in Dubai
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.