Eurasian Resources Group - ERG
Principal Geologist jobs Jeddah. You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining geological standards especially on local scale exploration, sampling practices as well as value-based ore control and management.
• Identification of appropriate geophysical data sets required for each project.
• Scoping, planning, contract development and execution of ground and airborne geophysical programs.
• Project and contractor management and field supervision of geophysical surveys.
• Obtaining, compiling, and organizing data from internal and public sources.
• QA/QC, modeling, inversion and interpretation of geophysical data in a geological context.
• Integration of geophysical data and models into the 2D GIS and 3D Common Earth Model.
• Effective integration and communication of geophysical results in terms of geology.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Strong expertise in geophysics.
• At least 10 years of proven experience in mining industry in a similar role.
• Strong leadership experience.
• Strong leadership, team management and communication skills.
• Fluent English.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Principal Geologist for Eurasian Resources Group in Jeddah. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Principal Geologist jobs Jeddah
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Eurasian Resources Group jobs
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.