Procurement Manager Jobs in Jeddah. Currently we are looking for Procurement Manager for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties :
• Establish in agreement with the Project Manager the Procurement Execution Plan, Logistic Plan detailing Project organization and strategy for the critical Procurement items, works or services
• Organize and execute Procurement activities for materials, services, Sub-contracts in order to provide effective and efficient services to meet the Project and Client needs.
• Manage the preparation of the Project Vendor List considering the Client’s requirements.
• Implement and drive the procurement strategies in order to meet cost savings targets.
• Ensure a close, continuous and efficient interface with Engineering, Project Control, Construction, Quality and Stores dept.
• Ensure commercial, legal and contractual compliances in all the procurement transactions within the team
• Monitor the compliance with the Procurement Procedures and Client Contractual requirements.
• Participate to the Client interface meeting for any Procurement subject matters.
Qualifications and requirements :
• BSc in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
• Overall 10 years’ experience in procurement including 5 years’ as Procurement Manager
• Previous experience in EPC Oil & Gas or Power & Water
• Knowledge of Saudi Arabia market is an advantage
• Leadership & Team player
• Good communication to interface with project management team.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com