Job Title : Procurement Specialist jobs in Saudi Arabia
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Procurement Specialist jobs in Saudi Arabia. Currently we are looking for Procurement Specialist for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Identify local sourcing opportunities and mitigation of risk
• Manage local & foreign indirect material and service providers according to sourcing categories and plans
• Lead negotiations with suppliers, vendors and service providers with a good understanding of local supplier base
• Execute supplier agreements
• Maintain contract validity and manage re-negotiation as needed in alignment with sourcing strategy and ensure contract and pricing information in the system is up-to-date
• Arrange and conduct regular steering or review meetings with suppliers and drive resolution of suppliers challenges
• Continuously manage supplier saving actions to reduce cost.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
- Bachelor Degree, ideally Engineering
- 4 years of experience in indirect material procurement and sourcing in a relevant industry is a must
- Experience in multinational organizations
- Self-starter with excellent negotiation skills & ability to build relationships with vendors, subcontractors and service providers.
- Excellent English language skills
- SAP knowledge is an added value.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com