Job Title : Procurement Specialist jobs in Saudi Arabia
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Procurement Specialist jobs in Saudi Arabia. Currently we are looking for Procurement Specialist for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships
• Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
• Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
• Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
• Examine and test existing contracts.
• Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
• Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
• Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
• Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
• Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
• Control spend and build a culture of long -term saving on procurement costs.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
- Proven working experience in procurement
- Knowledge in fabrics is a plus
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org