Project Engineer Jobs in Saudi Arabia. Currently we are looking for Project Engineer for our company in Riyadh. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
• Design performance tests and conduct them on projects to assure quality.
• Monitor project progression, resolve any issues that arise and coordinate team activities to maintain approved schedule.
• Control project pace and suggest schedule changes as needed.
• Adhere to establish budget and aid in contractor contract administration.
• Update management team and other project engineers on project progression, completion and any necessary updates regularly.
• Adhere to legal and company policies regarding a safe and clean workplace for all team members.
• Maintain an organized and logical database containing necessary project information and write computer programs for the database as necessary.
• Comply with all company and federal regulations.
• Actively contribute to the company’s team oriented environment.
Job Qualifications and requirements :
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or very similar field
• Proficient knowledge with CAD
• Familiar with CAD circuit design
• Familiar with best practices for manufacturing and procedures
• 5 to 8 years experience in project management.
walk in interview in Riyadh
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So you never miss any updates.
Currently we are looking for Project Engineer for our company in Riyadh. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Project Engineer Jobs in Saudi Arabia
jobs in Riyadh with salary
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org