Project Manager Jobs in Jeddah. Currently we are looking for Project Manager for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
walk in interview in Jeddah
Job Duties :
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope and within budget
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Establish and maintain relationships with vendors
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Bachelor of Engineering
• Proven working experience as a Projects Management Manager in the construction sector
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Extensive knowledge of department processes.
jobs in Jeddah with salary
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So you never miss any updates.
Currently we are looking for Project Manager for our company in Jeddah. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Project Manager Jobs in Jeddah
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org