Job Title : Property Consultant jobs in Saudi Arabia
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Property Consultant jobs in Saudi Arabia. Currently we are looking for Property Consultant for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties value.
• Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices.
• Receive leads from marketing campaigns to contact them as well as clients data to offer the available services.
• Display and market real property to possible clients.
• Evaluate the clients desires and economic capabilities to discover the appropriate suggestions.
• Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing.
• Develop his/her own network and cooperate with contractors and developers.
• Approaching own network by contacting targeted clients and following up with them.
• Follow up on potential clients by cold calls.
• Creating daily performance report (DPR) and send it to operation department, team leader and managing director.
• Assume other duties as assigned by his direct manager.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• 1-4 years of experience.
• Very good English language.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Highly presentable.
• Owns a car.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org