Job Title : Public Relations Intern jobs in Jeddah
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Public Relations Intern jobs in Jeddah. Currently we are looking for Public Relations Intern for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups.
• Writing press releases and other media communications to promote clients.
• Planning or directing the development of programs to maintain favorable public and stockholder views of the organization’s agenda and accomplishments.
• Coaching client representatives in effective communication with the public and employees.
• Studying the organization’s objectives, promotional policies, and needs to build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote products, ideas, and services.
• Preparing and editing organizational publications, including employee newsletters or stockholders’ reports, for internal and external audiences.
• Updating and maintaining Web content.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
Bachelor’s degree in journalism, PR, marketing or related field
• Experience handling a press conference. Knowledge of consumer marketing.
• An ability to work on big strategic plans as well as day-to-day tasks.
• Ability to think both creatively and strategically.
• Ability to run PR campaigns that deliver measurable results and meet objectives.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
Currently we are looking for Public Relations Intern for our company in Jeddah. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Public Relations Intern jobs in Jeddah
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com