Purchasing Specialist Jobs Doha. Currently we are looking for Purchasing Specialist for our company. location Doha. Latest job openings Qatar.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Procurement, sourcing, and contracting of materials, supplies, equipment and services,
• Implementing department procedures and realizing department goals,
• Handling the day-to-day activities of the Procurement department.
• Ensure competent quality execution of all regular purchasing duties and administrative works.
• Maintain complete updated purchasing records/data and pricing in the system.
• Prepare reports.
• Schedule supplier visits
• Coordinate with user departments and suppliers
• Assist in managing and following up overseas orders.
• Support relevant departments with quotations for the purpose of cost calculation and projects.
• Coordinate with suppliers to ensure on-time delivery.
• Monitor and co-ordinate deliveries of items between suppliers to ensure that all items are delivered to site on time.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Very Good English language
• At least 2 years of experience in Steel structure field
• Knowledge of supply chain management
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Purchasing Specialist for our company in Doha. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Walk in interview jobs in Qatar
Purchasing Specialist Jobs Doha
Job type : Full Time
Education : Any Graduation
Salary: Competitive Salary Offered
Location: Doha, Qatar
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org