QA/QC Officer Dammam jobs. WSP are looking for a QA/QC Officer for an ongoing Theme Park project in Dammam & Khobar. jobs in Saudi Arabia
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
Key Responsibilities :
* Attends all site related tests and pre-tests at factories and ensures they are undertaken in accordance with the applicable Inspection and Test Plan (ITP), including site inspections and routine surveillances
* Coordinates with all Material Engineers for all material inspection requests on the project
* Ensures all materials delivered to the site are compliant with approved material submittal and are properly stored.
* Coordinate testing requirements with laboratory and Contractor/Engineer’s Representative(s).
* Ensures the IMTE logs are updated and that all the equipment used is calibrated, including records.
* Provides feedback/reports to Quality Control Manager for any quality related issues/concerns.
* Ensure all nonconformance is identified and reported through the approved NCR processes and procedures.
* Reviews all quality related submissions, including but not limited to NCR’s, test reports, 3^rd party reports, quality observations etc.
* Monitoring and closing of Quality defect notices and Nonconformance reports.
* Assists in the review of Mockup inspections, snagging (identification and closure)
* Performs and assists in quality audits, in accordance with ISO 9001: 2015 standards and WSP requirements, including internal, contractor and subcontractor, 3^rd party and off-site Audits.
* Assists with audit planning and scheduling.
* Assists in preparing reports, EDMS workflow, document archiving.
* Meeting review periods for each type of documents assigned and updating the status with Document control as required
* Conducts internal quality related training.
* Maintain a tracker for all the supervisory staff on site for the quality inducted/oriented/trained. Tracking the Quality trainings of the contractor.
* Ensure all WSP quality processes, procedures and requirements are being met.
* Prepare a daily/weekly report to the Quality Manager for contractor quality performance related to inspections and site works.
* Assists the project teams when required for the contractor’s payments applications and claims.
* Assists the Quality Manager in the preparation of project reporting, including technical logs, workflow, documentation status and close out, NCR/SOR, Inspections, Testing etc.
* Any other reasonable quality related task required by Quality Manager.
Education & Experience :
* Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
* Minimum 10 years of experience in similar capacity in major mixed-use project with a recognized international company
* Theme Park project experience is preferred.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
QA/QC Officer Dammam jobs
Apply for jobs Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.