Job Title : Quality Control Engineer jobs in Jeddah
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Quality Control Engineer jobs in Jeddah. Currently we are looking for Quality Control Engineer for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
Plans and directs activities concerned with development, application maintenance of quality standards for industrial processes, materials, and products
• Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing, and evaluation
• Utilizing knowledge in engineering fields such as chemical, electrical, or mechanical.
• Devises sampling procedures and designs and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating, and reporting quality and reliability data.
• Establishes program to evaluate precision and accuracy of production equipment and testing, measurement, and analytical equipment and facilities.
• Develops and implements methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material and devises methods to assess cost and responsibility.
• Directs workers engaged in measuring and testing product and tabulating data concerning materials, product, or process quality and reliability.
• Compiles and writes training material and conducts training sessions on quality control activities.
• Specialize in areas of quality control engineering, such as design, incoming material, process control, product evaluation, product reliability, inventory control, automated testing, software, research and development, and administrative application.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
BSC degree in Mechanical and Production Engineering
• Previous experience as Quality Control Engineer in industry of( cake ) for 1 year at least is a must
• Experience in a Production Engineering environment and in a Quality/ Inspection role
• Must be able to show a good practical use of measuring equipment and measuring techniques
• Capable of making independent decisions; whilst being appreciative of department managers and
• Existing protocols.
• Excellent computer skills; Word, Excel, Outlook
• Excellent organizational and strong verbal and written skills
• Excellent team working and adaptability
• Knowledge of Health & Safety requirements
• Attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize workload
• Flexible and trustworthy.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org