Job Title : Quality Control Lead jobs in Jeddah
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Quality Control Lead jobs in Jeddah. Currently we are looking for Quality Control Lead for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Responsible for Quality Control & Quality Assurance for all education content delivered to schools.
• Responsible for design, management, and reporting of quality reviews and audits, ensuring internally identified defects
• and external customer complaints are effectively and timely corrected.
• Identify root causes for defects and work with responsible teams to improve processes, eliminate bottlenecks and proactively prevent defect occurrence.
• Responsible for document control systems.
• Manage QC team, identify and train vendors.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, especially in a teamwork environment, are desired.
• Must be able to communicate complicated problems and solutions to a variety of people.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Fluent English communication skills (reading, writing, speaking) required
• Arabic communication abilities a large advantage
• 5+ years leading quality improvement teams required
• Experience in manual testing and batch testing strongly preferred
• 3- 4 years experience leading a complex program of quality initiatives
• Previous experience working with various Learning Management Systems
• Experience in testing content in Android, IOS, Linux, browsers, tablets & mobile phones.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
Currently we are looking for Quality Control Lead for our company in Jeddah. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Quality Control Lead jobs in Jeddah
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org