Job Title : Quality Control Officer jobs in Jeddah
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Quality Control Officer jobs in Jeddah. Currently we are looking for Quality Control Officer for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Read blueprints and instructions to comprehend the quality expectations for the product and supplies
• Approve or reject raw materials with respect to quality standards and record supplier performance
• Select output samples and check them using appropriate methods
• Use automated systems to perform complex testing procedures
• Maintain records of testing, information and various metrics such as number of defective products per day etc.
• Inspect procedures of the entire production cycle to ensure they are efficient and comply with safety standards
• Monitor the use of equipment to ensure it is safe and well-maintained and discard any that doesn’t meet requirements
• Prepare and submit reports to the quality manager.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Proven experience as quality inspector or relevant role
• A keen eye for detail and a results-driven approach
• Responsible and trustworthy
• Familiarity with quality testing machines and systems
• Thorough knowledge of quality control standards and testing methodologies
• Certification of quality control is a strong advantage
• Working knowledge of MS Office.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
Currently we are looking for Quality Control Officer for our company in Jeddah. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Quality Control Officer jobs in Jeddah
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org