Walkin interview for Quality Inspector. Currently we are looking for Quality Inspector for our company in Riyadh. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
• Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to Quality Manager.
• Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work.
• Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
• Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications .
• Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
1 to 3 years of experience.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong understanding of raw materials and the manufacturing industry.
• Problem Solving/Analytical.
• Responsible and accurate, with a sharp eye for detail.
• Good Command of English.
• Good Command of Microsoft Office Application.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Quality Inspector for our company in Riyadh. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Quality Inspector Riyadh jobs
Vacancies in Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com