Job Title : Quality Specialist jobs in Riyadh
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Quality Specialist jobs in Riyadh. Currently we are looking for Quality Specialist for our company in Riyadh. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
Monitor remote/side by side calls.
• Monitor unusual occurrences, report follow-up procedures, and report daily, monthly and year-to-date comparisons.
• Handle Customer complaints and escalations.
• Analyze customer complaints and bad ratings and set an action plan.
• Analyze quality scores and share the insights along with the action plan to improve QA scores and process.
• report the repeated offenders from Quality or complaints point of view.
• Write quality assurance policies and procedures.
• Prepare the audit plan and ensure it appropriately addresses the audit objectives.
• Maintain professionalism and monitor the improvement action in the department.
• Take an active part in the audit planning and put an action plan to the audit risks.
• Organizing weekly calibrations and weekly meetings with operation Team Leader to make sure that both departments are on the same level.
• Acting as Team Leader is most of the times if the TL is not available.
• Delivering coaching sessions to agents and tracking the outcome of the coaching.
• Creating the weekly and monthly presentation and delivering it on time to the operations and to the Management.
• Measuring the improvements to the monitoring process and the coaching given.
• Improve the monitoring process and modifying the quality guidelines.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
Bachelor s degree or equivalent.
• Minimum 1 years experience in a similar role (call center or customer service environment) preferably in a multinational organization.
• Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
• Fluent English.
• Awareness of the industry s latest technology trends and applications
• Excellent Ability in relevant computer applications.
• Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
• Proven experience in managing large projects.
Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org