Currently Michael Page are looking for Recruitment Consultant for our company in Dubai. interested Candidates can submit their application. Recruitment Consultant Dubai jobs
Recruitment Consultant – Consultancy, Strategy and Change
The Middle East is one of the most exciting regions in the world for pace of progression; and opportunities to quickly build a fruitful network as a recruitment professional.
Michael Page has 60+ consultants from 15+ nationalities and cultivates a professional, yet relaxed and fun environment with a supportive leadership team who work hard to ensure the Consultant population have all the tools needed to be a great success in their roles.
* Creating client-focused recruitment solutions through consultative fact-finding.
* Creating a strategic business development plan to build a scalable and sustainable client portfolio.
* Developing and utilising your leadership capabilities to build a strong presence and then, if desired, to build a successful team.
* Managing recruitment processes end to end with full candidates and client responsibility.
* Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets.
* Growing the Michael Page brand and developing internal and external relationships.
* An outstanding long term opportunity with a stable and progressive career path
* Premiere Regional HQ location – Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
* Ongoing training and development
* Opportunity to become one of the Middle East Management Team in the future
* Fun culture with a work hard/play hard attitude
* Tax-free salary and bonus
* International career opportunities in the future
* Either specialist Strategy / Business Transformation / Management Consulting recruitment experience or professional experience as a management consultant / strategy/transformation professional.
* Should be experienced, mature and credible, operating at the top level. Comfortably able to work with Partner/Executive-level candidates and clients.
* Track record of building client partnership relationships and tailoring solutions to meet the needs of a varied client base
* Demonstrable loyalty and success.
* Track record of building and managing relevant and successful, mutually beneficial relationships
* Genuine leadership skills with ability and desire to take on a bigger role in the future
* Excellent time management and organisational skills
* Collaborative approach with a passion for delivering top quality service
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently Michael Page are looking for Recruitment Consultant for our company in Dubai. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Recruitment Consultant Dubai jobs
Search Vacancies in Michael Page
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.