Job Title : Recruitment Officer jobs in Saudi Arabia
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Recruitment Officer jobs in Saudi Arabia. Currently we are looking for Recruitment Officer for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Developing and implementing strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a multi-site organization.
• Partner with Corporate Leaders to forecast and develop plans for key staffing initiatives.
• Managing full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within multiple business units. Creating and implementation of Employment Marketing Strategies to attract passive job seekers.
• Working with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria.
• Developing strong relationships and partner with hiring manager, business leaders and HR.
• Working closely with Hiring Managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process.
• Tracking and reporting key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
• Regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
• Active participation in all staffing related activities and engage in cross functional projects.
• Developing and implementing search strategy that includes vendor selection process and performance metrics for all searches.
• Other HR related duties as assigned by the Human Resources Manager.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Proven work experience as a Recruitment Officer (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter)
• Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured competency-based, stress etc).
• Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc).
• Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS).
• Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS).
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong decision-making skills.
• BS/MS in Human Resources Management.
• Multi-tasking skills
• Must possess excellent communication skills
• Team player and self-driven attitude
• Minimum 2-3 years experience in a corporate culture
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills Bilingual (Arabic, English).
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com