Relationship Manager Jobs in Jeddah. Currently we are looking for Relationship Manager for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties :
• Own the strategic business relationship, which include increasing adoption, ensuring retention and satisfaction.
• Act as a main contact for the account and overall account strategy
• Build relationships on c-level, but also with influencers, decision makers and the main users.
• Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
• Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
• Own all product ACV activities
• Leverage other parts of the organization for complex sales cycles
• Cross sell products from other departments within the SS&C Advent organization
• Attain and exceed quarterly and annual quota.
• Responsible for LOB Mapping & the creation of account plans for all relevant accounts
• Meet with Renewals to formulate strategy on key customer renewals
• Ensure timely renewals in cooperation with Renewals specialist
• Forecast accurately
• Develop necessary pipeline for Products and Services to exceed quarterly and annual quota
• Successfully diagnose business operations of prospects and prescribe appropriate Advent Office solution
• Keep yourself up to speed on relevant trends, changes and regulations in the market place.
Qualifications and requirements :
• University-level degree and with relevant work experience (relationship manager, account manager, account executive, project manager or senior consultant for a provider of complex software solutions or alternatively from an investment management organization).
• Proficient in Windows and all MS Office applications.
• Willingness to travel (at least 25% travel is expected)
• 3 years of field experience selling enterprise level software
• 3 years of Account Management experience
• Strong pro-active drive and commercial orientation
• Ability to manage multiple projects/responsibilities at any one time and continue to meet deadlines and expectations.
• Ability to recognize the importance of an issue, and independently identify a solution in a timely manner or escalate if appropriate.
• High level of initiative and independent work capacity
• Basic ability to translate client requirements into compelling recommendations for product and business direction.
• Strong skills in meeting management.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So you never miss any updates.
Currently we are looking for Relationship Manager for our company in Jeddah. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Relationship Manager Jobs in Jeddah
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com