Job Title : Remuneration Specialist jobs in Saudi Arabia
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Remuneration Specialist jobs in Saudi Arabia. Currently we are looking for Remuneration Specialist for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Prepare the social insurance payments and review all the payment settlements.
• Issue all the HR letters to all employees.
• Review and calculate all the internal loans according to the company policy.
• Handle all banks issues (New accounts, Credit Cards, Salary Transfer, following up on all payments, Loans, handling all other related transactions).
• Handle all the employees problems regarding the banks and search for new offers.
• Collect, review and post payroll variables from all operating units.
• Run payroll calculations.
• Prepare the required analytical reports for different parties.
• Follow-up and implement the required procedures related to promotions and/or internal transfers as well as terminations and update payroll records accordingly.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
Education : Bachelor s degree preferably in Business Administration
Experience : 2 – 3 Years of experience in a similar field.
Languages : Very Good command of English language (Speaking, reading and writing).
• MS Word Skills Advanced
• MS Excel Skills Advanced
• MS PowerPoint Advanced
• MS Outlook Skills Advanced.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com