KEO International Consultants
Reporting Manager Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Reporting Manager for KEO International Consultants in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application. Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
– Generating project reports and distributes to project stakeholders.
– Delivering the project reports, including developing various report formats, dashboards, presentations and others, as required by the project team.
– Planning and coordinating with stakeholders as necessary to achieve project reporting objectives.
– Assisting the Project Control Manager on monitoring tasks not limited to data analysis, what if scenarios, identify bottle necks, critical items, claim avoidance strategy and assist follow-up with stakeholders.
– Reviewing Consultant / Contractor reports and provide constructive comments for improvement and enhance the report quality and presentation.
– Supporting Client Leaders with information needed to update the business partners.
– Maintaining the Project Management Information System (PMIS) to support report generations.
– Managing the project reporting requirements, achieve project objectives and escalate issues to Project leadership as necessary.
– Coordinating project documentation governance aligned with company and client requirements. Ensures project data integrity and documentation is accurate, timely and coordinated.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
– To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 12 years work experience partnered with a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
– 8 Years of your career will have been spent at a Reporting Manager level or equivalent.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Reporting Manager to join our award-winning team based in Al Ula, Saudi Arabia. Please note that this role is in a fairly remote location therefore it will be more suited to a candidate that can consider living in such conditions.
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
jobs career management
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.