Handle customer calls inquiries pertaining to room reservations, with a focus on revenue maximization and quality. Reservations Agent jobs in Dubai
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
– Understand the key principles of ACCOR’S Pricing Strategies and Revenue Management
– Retail, Corporate, Leisure, Group, Other
– Rate Restrictions, hurdles and availabilities
– Maximise rooms revenue through the conversion of telephone calls into sales
– Utilize effective upselling techniques
– Understand and take reservations to support the revenue management strategies employed by the Revenue Management leader in the hotel
– Be fluent on all hotel products and services
– Handle faxes and emails pertaining to rooms reservations.
– Be fully conversant with all market segments and rate plans used across all distribution channels
– Be flexible in sales technique through offering the right product to the right customer at the right time
– Handle customer queries and complaints relating to Rooms Reservations
– Co-host dinners/special events with the Sales Team and be involved in client entertainment as required
– Identify Sales opportunities through individuals, Corporate Accounts, Wholesalers and Travel Management companies
– Responsible for effective implementation and compliance with ACCOR’S Core Reservation Standards.
– Ability to adapt to changing environment.
– Attention to Detail
– Ability to handle multiple tasks
– Ability to organize work flow
– Degree/Diploma in Training and Development or Hotel Management
– Working knowledge of Opera, Microsoft Office.
– Minimum 2 years experience in Hotel or Resort, as Reservations Agents.
– Luxury hotel or resort background preferred
– Understands the local culture and have worked in the region.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.