Reservations Supervisor Riyadh jobs. Currently we are looking for Reservations Supervisor for AccorHotels in Riyadh. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application. jobs in Saudi Arabia
What you will be doing:
– Respond to all reservation requests and incoming calls in a courteous, efficient, professional and friendly manner in adherence to Fairmont Hotels & Resorts standards.
– Follow-up on all voicemails and emails in a timely manner
– Responsible for changes, cancellations, billing, upgrading, etc for all guests
– Responsible for charging advance deposits, no-show fees and cancellation fees
– Process and follow up on special guest requests
– Working directly with all clients to handle any additions/cancellations/changes.
– Assist in providing reservation related training to applicable operational departments
– Review group resumes each week and double check VIP/staff reservations (rate, room type, billing, etc.) in PM for accuracy.
– Perform all duties per the Reservations Daily / Weekly / Monthly checklist.
– Maintaining and responding to all requests received in the Reservations email address
– Research and support any / all Travel Agent commission inquiries
– Lead by example in demonstrating high levels of guest service, teamwork and “stepping out of the box” where possible
– Support the hotel’s ongoing service and standards and philosophy.
– Other projects and duties as assigned.
Education & Experience :
– Certificate /diploma /degree in Hospitality Management an asset
– Strong keyboard skills.
– Excellent telephone manner mandatory – must enjoy working on the phone and talking to guests all day
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Previous front office and/or reservations experience is an asset
– Exceptional ability to work under deadline pressures
– Detail-oriented and numerical aptitude
– Previous experience with Opera, Micros an asset
– Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
– Constant sitting throughout shift
– Constant use of a computer and viewing screen throughout shift
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Reservations Supervisor Riyadh jobs
Apply for jobs Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.