Currently we are looking for Residences Sales Manager for our company in Dubai. interested Candidates can submit their application. Residences Sales Manager jobs in Dubai
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
– To assist during preparation of the yearly revenue & expense budget.
– To actively contribute to the Department’s financial and administrative activities to ensure that yearly revenue budgets are surpassed.
– To prepare and submit relevant administration/ sales tasks in a timely and accurate manner such as sales call schedules, sales call reports and monthly reports to the Commercial Director.
– To participate in preparing the residences sales action plans, attend sales meetings; develop new ideas such as special packages, programs, promotional activities undertaken by sales department, F&B, spa and other hotel revenue centres.
– To work closely with the sales team in the preparation of personal sales goals on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis and to complete a report and analysis at the end of each month.
– To respond to all inquiries within 24 hours.
– To set up appointments and make personal sales calls, telemarketing and site inspections to all existing and potential accounts for the residences
– To entertain decision makers of accounts in the F&B outlets of the hotel and to take part in promotional activities with them.
– To follow up on lost business and to share information about the residences competitor set.
– To negotiate with all customers and send out offers/contracts regarding the residences.
– To contribute to following the conversion ratio of the Group Department.
– To be aware of all market trends and share it to team so that a collective action can be implemented.
– To assist Credit Department in following up all outstanding balances of accounts in a timely manner.
– To come prepared on weekly Sales and Revenue meetings
– To build and maintain good relations with all Accor Regional and Global Sales Offices.
– To be aware of all fire, health, safety, emergency and security procedures in the hotel.
– To adhere to the Department and Hotel’s standard operating procedures (SOP’s)
– To ensure strict confidentiality of information in the Department and Hotel.
– To carry out duties, projects and other assignments as required by the Commercial Director
– Good understanding of the luxury residences market
– Good understanding of all hotel departments
– Professional sales and presentation skills
– Must have strong interpersonal skills with attention to details
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– A team player with a positive attitude
– Strategic thinking combined with the ability to move strategy to action
– Problem solving skills
– Managerial / Leadership skills
– Self-motivated, creative and confident, with a highly energetic personality
– Pro-active and taking initiative
– Must be organized and ability to work and follow systems and procedures
– Must be adaptable to change of strategy, ideas, systems etc.
– Must be guest service oriented
– Proficiency in organizational planning with the ability to multi-task
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
– Minimum 3 years experience in a sales position, preferably at an international 5 star hotel
– Degree/Diploma in Hotel Management / Business Administration
– Strong knowledge of Opera & Microsoft Office
– Understands the local culture and have worked in the region
– Fluency in Arabic, written & spoken is a must
– Fluency in English and other languages, written and spoken, is preferred.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.