Walk in interview for Revenue Manager. Currently we are looking for Revenue Manager for our company in Riyadh. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Key Responsibilities :
– Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
– Manage demand, forecasting and inventory as it relates to driving revenue opportunity for the hotel
– Maximize room revenues through a thorough understanding of all booking channels, managing inventory and rate accordingly
– Monitor transient and group booking pace in order to determine pricing and availability controls for all reservation distribution sources
– Monitor key indicators of hotel performance and third party intelligence sources to identify revenue opportunities.
– Liaise with Reservations, Front Office and Sales to ensure the highest level of guest service is maintained while maximizing profit
– Ensures accurate and timely preparation of analytical reports
– Play an active role in the strategic plan, marketing plan and budgeting processes
– Stay current with industry changes and how it may impact demand
– Prepare and present weekly analytical reports
– Follow departmental policies and procedures.
Education & Experience :
– Previous leadership experience within a similar role required
– Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and relevant computer applications required
– University/College degree in a related discipline required
– Must be extremely detailed oriented
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
– Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
– Highly responsible & reliable
– Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Revenue Manager for our company in Riyadh. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Revenue Manager Riyadh jobs
Vacancies in Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.