RTC-1 Employment Services
Room Service Team Lead Dubai
Salary: up to 3K AED depending on experience and qualifications plus accommodation, transportation, and duty meal
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
A newly opened branch of a 5 Star hospitality group based in Dubai
• Monitor skills of staff, retrain and reinforce all standards on food and quality and service details daily. Provide feedback and appraisals as necessary
• Coordinate and monitor all phases of Loss Prevention in the Room Service operation
• Ensure compliance with In Room dining SOP’s
• Ensure optimal level of service, quality, and hospitality are provided to guest
• Regularly review house counts, forecast and VIP list and maintain the confidentiality of the hotel and its guests
• Ensure compliance with all local liquor laws, and health and sanitation regulations.
• Open to Asian nationals
• 25 to 35 years old
• At least 1 year of experience working in a full-service hotel
• Open to home country experience
• Immediate joiners or with maximum 1 month notice will be prioritized
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find jobs in Middle East, Gulf & Asia-Pacific countries, job openings in UAE, Gulf countries jobs, jobs in Dubai, Room Service Team Lead Dubai
Vacancies in UAE
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.