Walkin interview for Safety Officers. Currently we are looking for Safety Officers for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Support the development of OHS policies and programs
• Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics
• Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures
• Inspect premises and the work of personnel to identify issues or non-conformity
• Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.
• Stop any unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy
• Record and investigate incidents to determine causes and handle worker s compensation claims
• Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Proven experience as safety officer
• Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices
• Familiarity with conducting data analysis and reporting statistics
• Proficient in MS Office; Working knowledge of safety management information systems is a plus
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Diligent with great attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to present and explain health and safety topics
• Certificate in occupational health and safety.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Safety Officers for our company in Jeddah. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Safety Officers Jeddah jobs
Vacancies in Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org