Sales Account Manager Jobs in Jeddah
• To work as part of a team and to manage all sales accounts activities as assigned.
• Specific targets revolve around Business growth, Contract negotiations
• Strong sales and business development, organization, managerial and communication skills.
• Able to work independently.
• Develop full understanding of customer and market needs/opportunities/competition
• Identify, develop and deliver profitable growth opportunities
• Ensure compliance with the Group principles, HSE and ethics at all times
• Liaise with Manager for publicity processes including articles for TGTs, conferences, exhibitions etc.
• Regular visits to potential clients and countries.
Qualifications and requirements:
• Must have over 10 years experience in the Oilfield with Wireline sector.
• Must have 5 years in a management and sales role
• Bachelor s degree or equivalent from a recognized institute or university, preferably in Physics, Geology, Geophysics, or Engineering.
• Excellent communication, coordination and organizational skills.
• Ability to take the initiative and work unsupervised
• Good interpersonal skills and presence.
• Language skills and advantage.
• Excellent written and verbal English.
• Good negotiation skills.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So you never miss any updates.
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.