Secretary jobs in Riyadh. Currently we are looking for Secretary for our company in Riyadh. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties :
• Maintain executive s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences etc.
• Attend meetings and keep minutes
• Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate
• Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
• Make travel arrangements for executives
• Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure
• Prepare invoices or financial statements and provide assistance in bookkeeping
• Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders
• Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
• Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Degree in business administration or relative field
• Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role
• Proficient in MS Office and back-office software (e.g. ERP)
• In depth knowledge of office management and basic accounting procedures as well as technical vocabulary of relevant industry,
• Familiarity with basic research methods and reporting techniques
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
• Integrity and confidentiality.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Secretary for our company in Riyadh. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Secretary jobs in Riyadh
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com