Walkin interview for Senior Accountant. Currently we are looking for Senior Accountant for our company in Riyadh. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application. Senior Accountant Riyadh jobs
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Manages all aspects of headquarters accounts receivable, cash receipts and banking, including the review of supporting documentation.
• Manage standard cost Center process in line with corporate policy? fully responsible for setting and maintaining the accuracy of standard costs
• Prepares monthly, quarterly, and yearly closing activities
• studying regulations adhering to requirements; advising management on required actions; calculating quarterly estimated tax payments; assembling data for quarterly and annual tax filings.
• Coordinates with external and Internal auditors for quarterly and yearly audit process
• Summarizing and presenting monthly reporting package
• Performing intercompany reconciliations
• Provide accurate and action-oriented reporting on the financial results of the organization on a monthly basis.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
Proven experience as a financial controller, accounting supervisor, chief or senior accountant
• Familiarity with financial accounting statements
• Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
• Hands-on experience with accounting software packages
• Experience in the consolidated financial Statements of the subsidiaries
• BS degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Senior Accountant for our company in Riyadh. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Senior Accountant Riyadh jobs
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com