Senior Architect Qatar Jobs . Currently we are looking for Senior Architect for our company. location Doha. Latest job openings Qatar.
Job Duties :
• Develop a thorough design philosophy, effectively contributing to the inception and the development of a project.
• Develop a thorough project delivery strategy.
• Produce detailed scope of services for specialist sub-consultant.
• Lead the design work ensuring project objectives are met, design instructions are implemented, and delivery is achieved within the set time and budget.
• Responsible for the correctness, accuracy and complete multi-disciplinary coordination of the design documentation prepared by the assigned team.
• Actively pursue or has achieved professional accreditation and licensure.
• Responsible for coordinating QA/QC and review processes on each project responsible for.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Completion of five or six-year architectural degree program.
• B.Arch. or B.Sc. in Architecture.
• Local Society of Engineers membership.
• Extensive project experience.
• Flexibility of attitude towards company objectives.
• Cordial relationships with clients and stakeholders.
• Full knowledge of Statutory Authorities requirements
• Ability and will to mentor and provide support to junior subordinate staff members and spread knowledge across the wider architectural community.
• Ability and will to update knowledge.
• Excellent command of English
• Knowledge of other languages is an added value.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Senior Architect for our company in Doha. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Walk in interview jobs in Qatar
Senior Architect Qatar Jobs
Job type : Full Time
Education : Any Graduation
Salary: Competitive Salary Offered
Location: Doha, Qatar
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org