Senior Construction Manager Riyadh jobs. We are looking for a Senior Construction Manager to join our ongoing Theme Park PMC projects in Saudi Arabia. jobs in Saudi Arabia
Senior Construction Manager – Theme Park
We are WSP– Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
Key Responsibilities :
* Organizes the on-site project team and allocates responsibility for HSE, site supervision and document control procedures
* Assist with Reviews and analysis of all claims submitted by the Contractor
* Adopts a pro-active working and safety policy
* Establishes a good working relationship with all stakeholders across the project team and construction teams
* Adopts a fair and reasonable approach in dealing with contractual disputes
* Recognises and shows appreciation of individual staff accomplishments
* Offers advice and guidance on how individuals performance can be improved
* Provides support and follow-up on issues regarding staff problems
* Ensures quality of the work through implementing inspection procedures
* Provides assistance and support to the project team in technical matters, including constructability, procurement and shop drawings
* Demonstrate proactive awareness and reporting of overall progress of the works, work closely alongside the contractor(s) to mitigate against programme issues.
* Maintains regular contact with the PMCM team regarding matters related to costs and programme
* Communicates effectively with the Client and other Stakeholders on all matters that may impact Contract duration or Contract Value
* Advises the Client regarding any contractual matters and provides recommendations for resolving contractual disputes
* Work alongside the project team and Main Contractor(s) to coordinate all interfaces between the different contractors working on and adjacent to the project site
* Represent WSP as a senior member of the PMCM team and always act in the spirit of collaboration and teamwork.
Education & Experience :
* Minimum 15 years’ industry experience in managing and delivering large and/or complex theme park, entertainment or hotel construction projects, to a high standard and to fast track programmes
* Effective leadership and high commitment in order to achieve goals
* Must be familiar with contractual matters related to construction projects and have a good working knowledge of the FIDIC Red Book.
* Must have previous experience in a PMCM (Programme Management, Construction Management) environment
* Previous experience in theme park, entertainment or sporting event projects will be advantageous.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Senior Construction Manager Riyadh jobs
Apply for jobs Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.