Khatib & Alami
Senior Contracts Specialist Riyadh jobs. Currently we are looking for Senior Contracts Specialist for Khatib & Alami in Riyadh. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application. jobs in Saudi Arabia
Key Responsibilities :
– The Senior Contracts Specialist is responsible for preparing, reviewing and administering contracts within the Region.
– Prepare reviews and administer contracts throughout the project lifecycle, starting from proposal development to project delivery and project hand-over.
– Provide expert contractual advice and support to teams, including addressing contractual matters and resolving disputes, as needed.
– Support the Senior Manager – Contracts by preparing K&A’s contractual risk Assessment from contracts in the Region and develops mitigation measures to address identified risks.
– Review Claims/Variations and conclude the response to the Senior Contracts Manager(Region
Education & Experience :
– Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management
– Master’s Degree in Construction Management or Construction Law is an advantage
– Familiarity with local laws regulating the engineering / construction sectors in Saudi Arabia including old/new Government tender & procurement laws.
– Knowledge of risk management strategies
– Proficiency in spoken and written English and Arabic
– 5-10 years of industry experience in the Contracts Management
– 5-10 years of experience in the Architecture, Engineering and Planning Industry in a top tier regional / multinational engineering consultancy firm, specifically in a contracts / contracts administration role.
– Experience with standard conditions of contract, including such conditions as those developed by the FIDIC,
– Experience in negotiating, writing, and interpreting terms, conditions, and requirements of contractual agreements
– Proven Experience in evaluating and settling claims, and managing disputes
– Exposure to global best practices and trends in the Architecture, Engineering and Planning Industry, in particular related to contracts.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Senior Contracts Specialist Riyadh jobs
Apply for jobs Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.