Senior Legal Manager jobs Riyadh. Currently we are looking for Senior Legal Manager for Michael Page company in Riyadh. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
As a Senior Legal Manager, you will work with the senior lawyer and legal experts within the industry to draft and negotiate a wide range of cross-border transactional agreements in the EMEA region and globally along with having an advisory role with regard to management of litigation, general business, and aviation compliance.
A newly formed company in Saudi Arabia is looking to bring in a Senior Legal Manager responsible for supervising and managing the company’s legal department and managing all its legal affairs including representing the organisation in litigation matters.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
* Execute corporate legal strategy to promote and protect the company’s operational requirements and legal status.
* Provide counsel/advice concerning a broad range of legal, regulatory and compliance issues on matters pertaining to marketing strategies, compensation, reimbursement, interaction with external stakeholder, suppliers etc.
* Handle all litigation brought by and against the organisation with respect to its activities in licensing, regulation, supervision, human resources, etc.
* Support other departments with any legal activity (non-compliance with contractual agreements) required from engagements with external suppliers and vendors.
* Liaise with the external legal service providers and ensure external legal activities and engagements are managed and coordinated effectively.
* Analyse and manage contract risks and prepare risk mitigation strategies.
* Maintain proper corporate interactions with the relevant local, state, and governmental bodies and legislatures.
* Maintain confidentiality with regards to any information exchanged or received in the role in accordance with the organisation’s policies.
* Attractive salary
* Opportunity to play a crucial role in the ongoing growth and success of an exciting business
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a respectable tertiary institution.
* Minimum of 8 years of experience in a corporate legal role, must have 3 years of experience in a managerial position.
* Experience in the aviation industry is an advantage with exposure to reviewing complex contracts in the industry.
* Knowledge of GACA and Ministry of Transportation laws, rules, and regulations.
* Exceptional knowledge of local and international law.
* Proficiency in English, both written and verbal, with impeccable English drafting skills.
* Strong organisational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to multi-task effectively in a high volume and complex environment with changing priorities.
* Adaptability and desire to work in an evolving/start-up environment where policies and processes are being created.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Senior Legal Manager for our company in Riyadh. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Senior Legal Manager jobs Riyadh
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
jobs career management
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.