KEO International Consultants
Senior Project Manager Job Opening. Currently we are looking for Senior Project Manager for KEO International Consultants company in Al Ula, Saudi Arabia. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application. Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Senior Project Manager – Civil
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
– Coordinates the work of all site operations.
– Develops and implements contract administration, policies and procedures.
– Monitors the Contractors’ progress and prepares progress reports on a monthly basis.
– Attends over weekly review, monthly and other progress meetings held at the site.
– Reviews the Contractors’ progress and assists in solving any/all deficiencies.
– Reviews the adequacy and accuracy of punch lists.
– Monitors final completion of the works.
– Recommends acceptance of the completed work to Steering Committee.
– Reviews as-built drawings and the O&M manuals for accuracy and adequacy prior to submission to Steering Committee.
– Reviews Contractors’ payment requests and issue payment certificates.
– Assists in reviewing Contractors’ change order proposals.
– Prepares recommendations to the Steering Committee for change order approval, if warranted, all in conjunction with the designated QS.
– Assists in negotiations with Contractors regarding changes in contract value or project duration.
– Reviews Contractors’ claims.
– Prepares recommendations to Steering Committee for claims approval or rejection.
– Negotiates with Contractors regarding the value of claims or changes in schedules.
– Enforces the provisions of the contract documents during the Contractors’ warranty period.
– Issues substantial completion certificates.
– Receives all requests for Information (RFIs) from the Contractors and site Offices and directs them to qualified staff and/or the Designer for response.
– Reviews the responses for adequacy.
– Performs within the confines of the Project Agreement, all other duties that may be requested by the Steering Committee, Chief Construction Manager and the Program Manager.
– Other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
– To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 15 years work experience (10 of these within a PMCM consultancy) partnered with a Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering.
– Master’s degree preferred. The project is a high end 5 star hotel/resort therefore the selected candidate will have worked in this sphere.
– Member of Professional Engineering or Construction Management Society or other recognized body is desirable.
– Certification(s) in PMP (Project Management Professional) preferred.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Senior Project Manager to join our award-winning team based in Al Ula, Saudi Arabia. Please note that this role is in a fairly remote location therefore it will be more suited to a candidate that can consider living in such conditions.
jobs career management
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.