We are WSP – Join us and make your career future ready! Senior Structural Engineer Riyadh jobs
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP Middle East are currently looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to provide technical leadership on structural engineering throughout the project lifecycle, ensuring the highest technical standards are maintained on a Theme Park PMC project in the Saudi Arabia.
Your new role, what’s involved?
* Provide technical leadership in the Structural Engineering discipline
* Coordinate, implement and manage the team structure and processes to deliver and review engineering outputs to support the schedule, budget and quality requirements
* Implement the appropriate technical management measures to assure the design, construction and commissioning activities are fully integrated.? This will be done in a manner that retains consistency throughout
* Establish and implement with the Engineering Manager an effective technical management and change control process throughout the life of the project.
* Provide professional functional leadership and co-ordination for engineering within the Programme, in accordance with policies and processes set up by the Engineering function
* Manage the appropriate validation and verification of engineering activity
* Ensure successful delivery of projects by co-coordinating cross-discipline interfaces
* Maintain and develop client, interface, and contractor relationships
* Fulfill the role of a Discipline Engineer and Project Engineer/Architect
* Conduct briefings and presentations as appropriate.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
* A Bachelor’s degree in civil and/or structural engineering
* Chartership /Professional Engineer Qualification with relevant successful experience in Theme Parks or other complex mixed-use industries/projects
* Membership of an appropriate Professional Institution
* Design experience on PMC Theme Park projects
* Design management competence
* Experience of large Programmed/projects
* Excellent communication skills & the ability to interface with internal design teams & clients alike
* Sound report writing skills.
* Ability to cope rapidly with challenging situations and keen to solve them in a proactive manner
* A co-operative and helpful attitude to colleagues and clients
* Self-motivating, reliable, consistent, and mature approach to work
* Able to work independently and in teams
* Acceptance of responsibility for work carried out
* Flexible and innovative approach to work.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Senior Structural Engineer for WSP in Riyadh. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Senior Structural Engineer Riyadh jobs for WSP
Vacancies in Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.