Job Title : Social Media Specialist Jeddah jobs
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Social Media Specialist Jeddah jobs. Currently we are looking for Social Media Specialist for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
• Track metrics on audience, content, views, and competitors.
• Work with teams to identify social media content, topics, and information flow.
• Develop outreach and partner programs with relevant individuals and communities.
• Write, develop, and strategize for online content production and scheduling.
• Assist with crisis and negative news communications.
• Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company s social content
• Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
• Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
• Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Proven working experience in social media or related field
• Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
• Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
• Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
• Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
• BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
• Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.(Arabic, English)
• Ability to work with different teams in a multicultural and team player
• Strong organization and time management skills.
• Excellent using MS Office (WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT, and OUTLOOK).
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
Saudi Arabia jobs
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com