Sous Chef Dubai jobs
To ensure the smooth operation of the department in charge by optimizing the use of materials and manpower, thereby maximizing revenue and guest satisfaction. To coordinate and execute training of Kitchen staff and be able to motivate staff.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
– To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name badges at all times
– To assist the Executive Chef in the supervision of all employees
– To attend daily meetings with the Executive Chef regarding daily operation.
– To hold a daily and monthly meeting with the kitchen staff and report to the Executive Chef.
– To establish culinary standards specific to the hotel which meet the needs of the target market.
– To use, wherever possible, locally and seasonally available products in menus and “specials”.
– To inspect daily, all fresh food received to ensure the quality is maintained.
– To inspect daily all food stores and refrigerated areas and suggest, where necessary, correct storage methods to comply with Health & Safety regulations, to avoid spoilage and ensure regular turnover of food items and give completed check lists to the Executive Chef.
– To check on a daily basis food preparation, individual costs, quality, quantity inventories and portion control.
– In conjunction with the Executive Chef, establish job methods and supervise on a regular basis, and correct if necessary, cooking standards to maintain a high quality of food and service on quality basis.
– Physically fit
– Oral and written fluency in English
– Knowledge of other languages and basic understanding of local language preferred
– Must have strong culinary experience (international preferred)
– Excellent leadership & supervisory skills with a “hands-on” approach
– Positive attitude and high energy level
– Motivator & self starter; displays initiative & creativity
– Team player and team builder
– Flexible & adaptable to different working locations
– Finance knowledge.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS :
– Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language
– Second language preferred.
– High school graduate.
– Good leadership, training, motivation and communication skills.
EXPE RI ENCE
– 8 – 10 years experience in cooking and supervision.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Sous Chef job in Dubai. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Sous Chef Dubai jobs
Vacancies in Dubai
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.