Walkin interview for Staff Coordinator. Currently we are looking for Staff Coordinator for our company in Riyadh. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Oversee all staffing needs and operations of the company
• Liaise with recruiting agencies to fill vacancies in a timely manner
• Support candidate screening and hiring processes
• Facilitate procedures after hiring regarding employee relocation, legal documents etc.
• Assist in preparation and execution of orientation and training plans
• Develop work schedules by allocating employees in shifts and positions
• Assume responsibility for timekeeping and time off requests
• Collaborate with payroll to ensure correct employee compensation
• Ensure compliance with internal and external policies and regulations
• Prepare and submit reports on staffing operations.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Proven experience as staffing coordinator or similar position
• Experience in planning and execution of HR plans (onboarding, hiring etc.)
• Solid knowledge of relevant legal regulations (equal employment opportunity, relocation, laws, visa procedures etc.)
• Knowledge of staffing policies, procedures and best practices
• Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Staff Coordinator for our company in Riyadh. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Staff Coordinator Riyadh jobs
Vacancies in Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org