Job Title : Stock Keeper jobs in Saudi Arabia
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Stock Keeper jobs in Saudi Arabia. Currently we are looking for Stock Keeper for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
- Receiving & counting products physically and arranging by SKUS.
- Stocking products per SKU.
- Preparing sales orders requested quantity.
- Perform other stock-related duties, including handling, returning, packaging, and labeling products.
- Ability to effectively manage time, meet targets and coordinate activities with team members.
- Understanding of storage safety norms and other documentation processes.
- Must have the understanding of using a PC for feeding inventory records.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
- 2 years of experience in stock-keeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping.
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management.
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment.
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations.
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time.
- Time Management skills
- Excellent Computer skills.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com